Export Control Dashboard
MSU's online system for processing Export Control and Open Research Worksheets (ECORRWs) and Export Control Forms for Visa Applications.
- MSU Export Control Dashboard
- Export Control Procedures for Sponsored Projects (circumstances where an ECORRW is required)
Appointments Abroad Request Form Process
The process for requesting an appointment abroad has been streamlined and simplified with the implementation of a new electronic form.
Joint Certification Number (DD Form 2345)
MSU holds an approved Military Technical Data Agreement DD Form 2345. MSU’s Office of Export Control and Trade Sanctions (ECTS) can provide you with the JCP certification number listed on the DD2345 if needed.
Michigan State University has a cross-campus site license to Visual Compliance software, which provides searchable access to the Commerce Control List, the Munitions list, lists of debarred parties and entities and other resources. You must register with your @msu.edu email address to use the site license.
- Travel Guidelines for Data
- Safety and Security for the Business Professional Traveling Abroad (U.S. Department of Justice brochure)
- Rules for Cash Imports and Exports (U.S. Customs and Border Control)